Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Hello - Isn't she Lovely

Hello Inky Fans,

Today I am sharing a card with Chatterbox Lili for our challenge over at Inky Impressions. I colored my image with Copic markers - Skin E000, E00, R20; hair E25, E31, E50; shirt R000, R01, R02; skirt and headband G21, G40; telephone C0, C01, C03. I used Liquid Pearls for her necklace and earrings. For her nails and phone cord I used Spica pens.



Here are the other goodies I used:
Prima Paper Divine
Ribbon, bling, floss, cheese cloth
Marianne Flourish Die
Magnolia Doohickey Dies - Vintage Daisy, Doily Flowers
Misc. buttons
Frantage 
Spellbinders Die


Here are a couple more photos of my card:


I hope you will join us for the button challenge. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Divas by Design- Favourite Colour Combination (soft peach pinks and green)
Kaboodle Doodles - #182 Anything with Ink or Paint
613 Avenue - #30 Anything Goes/Optional Twist Friendship Day

4 comments:

  1. Karen, beautiful card. The dies are lovely, as is your image. Top notch, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card with the soft colors. I love the die cut flower accents. Thanks for joining us over at 613 Avenue Create this week.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet! LOvely image!
    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!