Saturday, July 20, 2013

Shop til you drop

Can you believe July is 1/2 over? I want summer to slow down.

I have Birthday Candy over on my blog click here.

Why don't you join us at Color me Creative Classroom for our new challenge "Anything Goes"? Our sponsor this week is Alicia's Little Shop. Stop by and check out the beautiful cards shared by the DT.




Without further ado my card! I love to shop so this image was perfect and I so enjoyed coloring her. I used the following Copic markers - Skin E000, E00, R20; Hair E50, E51, E53; Jeans C3, C5; Top R81, R85; other colors used C00, C01, R000, R01, R02. I used Spica pens for the small details - buttons and shopping bags. I used liquid glass on the shoes and purse.  The Paper is from Bunny Zoe - Isabella (such pretty paper). I used a frame from Melissa Francis and added some tinfoil to give the effect of a mirror. To complete my design I used Magnolia Doohickey Vintage Tag, Cherry Lynn small flourish, ribbon, bling, trim, liquid pearls for her earrings, frantage, and Spellbinders.

Here are a couple more photos:




Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend.

Karen

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Divas by Design - Tags
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoes - July Pink and White


12 comments:

  1. This is soooo pretty!!! Love it!! I forgot to tell you that my daughter's getting married at the end of August. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card and so fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is is awesome!!!!!Love the shopping theme and the gorgeous colors you chose!!!!! Fabulous my friend!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully coloured and created, nice work Karen
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! She is so the shopping diva (-:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet bows and lovely image on your card - Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for the Anything Goes Challenge - good luck on the draw! Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card. Image is so beautiful and the colors are so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty :)

    Thank you for joining in the challenge at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.
    http://bunnyzoescrafts.blogspot.co.uk

    Julie (AnyOldCraft) GDT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is lovely Karen - I love all the do dads on the right hand side of you pretty card!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome job!! Love how you made everything match, so cool.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!