Sunday, January 12, 2014

Butterflies all about

Happy Sunday,

I was so excited when I saw Marvelous Magnolia was having a DT call.  I am keeping my fingers crossed.... I decided to use my new stamp from the Little London Collection - Magnolia Tilda. She is so sweet! I colored her with Copic Markers - skin E000, E00, R20, hair E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47; dress R0000, R00, R01; leaves G94 G99. I highlighted the hair with Spica pens brown and gold. I paper pieced her bow, flower, shoes and lace at the bottom of her dress.



Here are the other items that I used on my card:
Butterfly Chip
Magnolia Dies - Swirly Butterfly, Doily Flower, Lovely  Fence, So Wrapped Lovely
Cherry Lynn Die - Large Flourish, Bird House, Bird
Martha Stewart - Butterfly Punch
Cryogen Paper
Magnolia Paper - Special Moments Riffard
Pion Paper - Summer Vintage
Lace
Lace bow and tulle bow
Bling
Wooden Blocks
Garden Tools
Cheese Cloth
Distress Ink - Tea Dye
White Liquid Pearls

Here are a few closer views of my card:






I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Marvelous Magnolia -  #59 Lovely Lace and DT Call
Midweek Magnolias - #80 New Stash - Magnolia Tilda, Wooden Blocks and Garden Tools
Lovley Angelar - #85 Anything Goes
Time for Magnolia - #43 Inspired by a Song - Magnolia - JJ Cale - (Lyrics)
Crafty Catz - #213 Pretty in Pink and a DT Call

15 comments:

  1. Oh Karen, this is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, fantastic design, love the colors
    hugs Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Karen. Love the adorable garden tool charms. Thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Karen...best of luck with the DT call! This card is so pretty and your vintage touches are beautifully applied. Hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so cute! I love how the card shape follows your theme! Adorable! I love all the special little touches! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Love the shape and all of your yummy details. Fabulous colors too! All so gorgeous!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, fabulous shape and details, love it
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Time for Magnolia! Good luck.

    Hugs, Sieta

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty, I love the lace and frills, Thanks so much for joining us at Midweek Magnolias
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow this buttterfly card is adorable and the new Magnolia stamp is very sweet.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so gorgeous and detailed! I love your girly vintage look and the design is fabulous! So much eye candy here!! Good Luck you deserve the Dt!!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty and lots of great details. I love the wooden letters on your heart tag and your Tilda is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! This is a beauty! Thank you for linking up to Midweek Magnolias this week. hugs Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, love the colors you've used and such a beautiful image. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is soooo pretty I adore the shape, its gorgeous.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Midweek Magnolia's, hope to see you again hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!