Friday, May 16, 2014

Belle's Laundry Day

Happy Friday,

Do you have special plans for the weekend? My husband and I are celebrating our 34th anniversary. We are going to our favorite place for dinner. I will post some pictures of the delicious food.


I very excited to be a guest designer foro Elisabeth Belle's digi bloghop. Now for this months Digi...Another oldie, being reborn as a digi, and brought out from Elisabeth's Archive... Isn't she sweet.  Can you imaging looking this lovely doing laundry?



Please welcome **Belle's Laundry Day** to our little family of Elisabeth Bell Digi's....


Below is what I used to create my card:
Magnolia Doohickey Dies - doily flower, swirly butterfly, lovely fence and so wrapped tilda's lace
Cherry Lynn Dies - flourish and doily heart
Maja and misc. paper from my stash
Tea dye distress Inc.
Tulle Ribbon
Mini clothes pins
Prima embellishment
Kort and Godt flowers
I colored my image with Copic Markers and paper pieced

If you have come from Carla's blog you are on the right track. Isn't her creation lovely?




Karen you are here.

Now hop on over to Lynda  lovely card

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
A Sprinkle of Colour - Anything Goes
Bearly Mine - Flowers
Doodle Pantry - #46 Any Digi Goes
Sister Act Card - #57 Anything Goes



13 comments:

  1. Wonderful project, Karen! I love all the layers and vintage-style details! Fantastic coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Karen, love your embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen, I love your card, such a lovely vintage feel and the colours you have chosen are wonderful. Stamping hugs, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is totally gorgeous!!! And I have total die envy!!!! Just so many fabulous things to look at on this card! Love it!

    Thanks for joining our monthly challenge here at Doodle Pantry challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this month x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the sweet image and vintage style! Thanks so much for joining us for Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 46!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful creation, looks fab, thanks so much for sharing with us at BEARLY-MINE this month x carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, simply love that wonderful old time image and how you coloured it. Loving all the details that encompasses this card! Thank you for sharing with us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #46.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Loving all the gorgeous details. Thanks for joining us this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge! Hope to see you again next week! Sheena B

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creation with wonderful details and a fabulous design. Thanks so much for joining us for this month's Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 46.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card , I really enjoy card making and you are very encouraging.Joyce Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card and a lovely image. Thank you for joining us at BMD, good luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!