Sunday, April 19, 2015

Anything Goes

Happy Sunday!

I hope you are all having a great weekend! I just spent an amazing week with my wonderful friend Kelly. We had an awesome time crafting. Our friendship began with crafting and this was the first time we met in person. I have to say I felt like I've known her forever. We had lots of laughs and did lots of shopping.....

Are you ready for our Simply Magnolia "Anything Goes"? I made this Tussie Mussie for my DIL's baby shower. I used Pion Paper, paper banner, wooden chipboard, feathers, pins, tulle, resin frame, and cheese. I used the Magnolia Stork stamp and colored the image with Copic Markers. 

Enjoy your week!


Below is a photo of my DIL. Do you think it is a girl or boy?  I know let's have some fun. Her due date is May 1st. If you want to play along here is what you need to do:

1. Become a follower if you are not already (I would like to reach 250 followers. I hope you will play along)
2. Guess the due date
3. Guess the sex of the baby

Here is what the person who gets the due and sex of the baby correct. Now we may end up with the closet date. A $20.00 gift certificate to Magnolia Licious plus a special gift from me.

I am entering my project in the following challenges:
Sweet Stampin - Anything but a Card
Glitter n Sparkle - #133 Anything but a Card

6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so adorable! Love the stork and all the fun details you added! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said her due date is May 1 but I think she might deliver around May7. My guess is a boy. Whatever she has I hope it's a healthy delivery. Blessing to the family! Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a girl! May 3. 6 pounds 11 oz. Good luck to your friend Kelly on being a new mother to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very beautiful Karen! I bet you are getting excited for that baby to arrive!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely project and a wonderful stork image. You must be so excited for the imminent birth, I hope it all goes well.
    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!