Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Use a Number

The week has flown by! I can't believe my little grand baby is one week old today. He is so precious and I am in love with this little boy!!!! I have stayed with them for a week and now it is time for me to go back home. I will miss his little face but I will see him in a week and a half for his baptism.

I hope you will join us over at Midweek Magnolia this week for our challenge "Use a Number". I chose to make a book mark with this sweet Magnolia stamp "Harriet the Turtle". I just love this image. I colored it with Copic Markers, used a go create die and added some frantage. It could be either a number 1 or 7. Let's see what you create. Thanks for stopping by!




I am entering my project in the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is beautifully Karen...love this adorable image...what a great idea!! So glad to hear that you are able to spend time and enjoy your new Grandson...don't Grandchildren just grab at the heart strings!!!! Have a wonderful day Karen!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you have enjoyed your time with your new grand-baby! :^)
    This is just stunning! Love everything about it! :^)
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations new grandma :) I can imagine your happiness holding your grandson in your arms. He's so lucky to have a great crafty grandma :) Your creation is stunning! The image is so cute and pretty coloring. I love it so much! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this fortnight. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Fondly,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!