Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Fancy Folds

Can you believe it is December? And Christmas is just around the corner. I hope you will join us at Magnolia Licious for our Fancy Folds challenge.

You can purchase the stamps from Diana over at Magnolia Licious Carmel Tilda, Merry Christmas and Lace Hood Tilda. If you are interested in Lace Hood Tilda Diana would be happy to order her for you. I colored my images with Copic markers and paper pieced them. I used Pion paper on my card. I used Magnolia Doo Hickey dies -fern, cozy snowflake and Marianne die -tree. My card was embellished with lace, tulle, flowers and bling.



Please join us for our challenge this week over at Magnolia Licious Fall Colors. You could be the lucky challenge winner and receive an awesome prize.



Remember for each comment you leave on a DT gal’s blog (1 comment per blog, per post) you get entered to win the Surprise Prize this week.  Winners are announced each Wednesday…so check back 
each week to see if you’ve won!

I am entering my card in the following challenges:
Time for Magnolia - #110 Non-Traditional Christmas Colours
Marvelous Magnolia - #108 More Anything Goes Christmas
Crafting from the Heart - #88 Anything Goes
Craft your Passion - #290 Always Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - #152  Anything Goes w/Optional Twist - Paper Piecing

6 comments:

  1. I love the colors and paper piecing on your card the most! Beautiful and elegant folds as it stands.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely way to showcase those sweet stamps! The card is beautiful and love the top design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an absolutely beautiful card! I love the papers, they are one of my favourites. Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us in the next challenge.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card!! Thanks for joinig us at TFMC.
    Hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comments mean so much to me!